Living Room and diy front yard landscaping beside Dining Room


For lunch Nuria Dining Room and Living Room diy front yard landscaping Dining Room and Living Room Dining Room and Living RoomLove the chandeliers! makes us a sub sandwich with some kind of meat, cheese, tomato, lettuce, carrot, cucumber oil and a piece of fruit on the side! From my "happy spot", all the sea gulls get to enjoy my leftovers (there's only so much bread a girl can eat!!) and you can see the fish through the water since it's so clear.


After we went down the river to see the Buda Castel and Fisherman's Bastion on the Buda side. We ordered Goulash soup and pizza and Hungarian beer. The Goulash soup was much more like beef stew than the noodle-type Goulash Mom makes. Again we walked around the city and that night went to a really cool restaurant for "Apertivos". At this place you can buy a drink and it is all you can eat for the hour that you're there! The food is buffet style and included rice, pasta, pizza bread, quiche, and my favorite, fried dough puffs.

After years of living in Ancol. Ming and Siti Wati seriously ill and died. Ancol community also built a temple for the sake of the memory of the good of both of them. The temple was named Temple Ancol. all the cute spiderman valentines!! They made my week! Sorry I didn't get this up earlier, I forgot my memory card in my computer in Barcelona while I was venturing off to Budapest!

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Living Room and diy front yard landscaping beside Dining Room